Kenneth J. and Jacqueline M. Hull/Illinois CPA Society Accounting Scholarship
Kenneth J. and Jacqueline M. Hull/Illinois CPA Accounting Scholarship is open to applicants who are currently enrolled at SIU and have a declared major of accounting; and are planning to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Applicants must be Illinois residents and meet the following requirements.
1. Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, or if an entering student, have an ACT composite score of at least 25, or SAT equivalent
2. For the academic year covered by the scholarship, applicants must not:
- Receive scholarship assistance that would preclude him/her from utilizing this scholarship toward tuition and fees.
- Be a participant in any full-tuition and fees reimbursement program.
- Receive any full-tuition scholarships under other scholarship or financial aid programs.
- Receive full tuition support by a CPA firm or company.
3. The applicant should show a strong desire to become a CPA by submitting a short essay(s) stating the reasons for wanting to be a CPA and a general study plan an timetable indicating plans for completing the 150-hour requirement.