Textbook Nova Scholarship
Textbook Nova is a textbook search engine with the one of the largest databases of academic media and educational material online. We offer college students options to find the least expensive way to purchase the textbooks required by your courses to complete your education.
Our mission statement is to help students pay for college and this year we would like to help even more. Textbook Nova welcomes college students with a knack for writing to apply for our 2019 Scholarship. Our goal is to help provide financial aid for students, and the winner will be awarded with a $1000 scholarship. All currently enrolled and incoming students of the 2019 school year are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be currently enrolled or incoming students to an accredited educational institution as a full time student during the 2019 academic year
Undergraduate students of all majors are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
You must write an essay response between 1,000 to 1,500 words on one of the topics listed below.
- What book have you read that had the largest impact on your life and why?
- What is one important skill you have learned from a book and how has it helped you?
- What is one book you would recommend to a friend or teacher and why?
- Where is your favorite place to find new books and what books do you find there?
- When did you first realize how important books are and what book was it that enlightened you?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
Also, complete the online entry form, including proof of enrollment.
Winner will be announced Dec 10.
To learn more and start your application, click the VISIT button below.