CASA Off-Campus Military Scholarship - Automotive
1. Recipient must be currently enrolled in an off-campus programs in Automotive Technology or its successor and have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours in their major.
2. Recipient must maintain full-time enrollment in their major through the semester during which the award is granted.
3. Recipient must maintain a 3.0 or greater in-major GPA.
4. Recipient must demonstrate financial need.
5. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation: one from a current faculty member or employer. The other may not be from a family member, SIUC employee, or student.
- Various Donors
- Area of Interest
- Automotive Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include two letters of recommendation. One must be from a current faulty member or employer. The other is of your personal preference, but may not be from a family member, SIU employee or student.
- 1. Recommendation Letter 1
- 2. Recommendation Letter 2
- Are you currently enrolled in one of the CASA off-campus programs?