CASA Off-Campus Military Scholarship - Automotive
- Recipient must be currently enrolled in an off-campus programs in Automotive Technology or its successor and have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours in their major.
- Recipient must maintain full-time enrollment in their major through the semester during which the award is granted.
- Recipient must maintain a 3.0 or greater in-major GPA.
- Recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation: one from a current faculty member or employer. The other may not be from a family member, SIUC employee, or student.
- Various Donors
- Area of Interest
- College of Health and Human Sciences, Automotive Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list your in-major GPA.