Compeer Financial Scholarship
1. Recipient must have a major in one of the following: Agribusiness Economics; Animal Science; Crop, Soil & Environmental Management; or Agricultural Systems and Ag Education.
a. Illinois Counties: Adams, Boone, Brown, Bureau, Carroll, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Fulton, Grundy, Hancock, Henderson, Henry, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Knox, Lake, LaSalle, Lee, Livingston, McDonough, McHenry, McLean, Marshall, Mason, Mercer, Ogle, Peoria, Pike, Putnam, Rock Island, Schuyler, Stark, Stephenson, Tazewell, Warren, Whiteside, Woodford, Will and Winnebago.
2. Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for continuing students; a minimum transfer GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for incoming transfer students; or a minimum ACT composite score of 24 for incoming freshman.
3. Preference will be given to a recipient who operates a farm or whose parents operate a farm.
4. Recipient must be a resident of one of the following counties serviced by Compeer Financial:
b. Minnesota Counties: Aitkin, Anoka, Benton, Blue Earth, Brown, Carlton, Carver, Cass, Chisago, Cook, Cottonwood, Crow Wing, Dakota, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Hennepin, Houston, Isanti, Itasca, Jackson, Kanabec, Lake, Le Sueur, McLeod, Martin, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Olmsted, Pine, Pipestone, Ramsey, Rice, Rock, St. Louis, Scott, Sherburne, Sibley, Stearns, Steele, Todd, Wabasha, Waseca, Washington, Watonwan, Winona and Wright.
c. Wisconsin Counties: Adams, Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Calumet, Chippewa, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Fond du Lac, Grant, Green, Green Lake, Iron, Iowa, Jackson, Jefferson, Juneau, Kenosha, La Crosse, Lafayette, Marquette, Milwaukee, Monroe, Ozaukee, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Racine, Richland, Rock, Rusk, St. Croix, Sauk, Sawyer, Sheboygan, Trempealeau, Vernon, Walworth, Washburn, Washington, Waukesha and Winnebago.
- Compeer Financial
- College of Agricultural Sciences