Elizabeth Lewis Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is funded by gifts and the endowment created by the Lewis family to memorialize Mrs. Elizabeth Harris Lewis.
1) High school graduate from a Jackson County, Illinois high school.
2) A current SIUC student with junior standing or a transfer student from John A. Logan College with Junior standing.
3) A minimum 3.0 GPA.
4) Must have financial need.
5) Preference will be given to an applicant with a parent, sibling, aunt, uncle or grandparent who is a member of the SIU Alumni Association.
6) Moral and intellectual stability, evidence of kindness, sense of appreciation, interest in the welfare of others, moderation in habits and thriftiness manifested by the student applicant who should possess a genuine interest in SIUC.
The student who is awarded this scholarship will be entitled to this scholarship for two consecutive years provided the student remains in good standing at SIUC.