Bakerywala Electrical Engineering Scholarship
- Full time student in the Electrical Engineering, with financial need who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The scholarship is renewable with a minimum cumulative GPA requirement of 3.5. First year students must present a 3.5 cumulative GPA from high school or transfer credits from an accredited college.
- Preference given to student(s) currently working part-time to support themselves in college.
- Note: The Donors request, along with a thank you letter, a letter of introduction with achievements in life to date and future goals in life and career.
This scholarship is awarded directly through the College of Engineering, Computing, Technology, & Math. Please contact the college Dean’s office if you’re interested in applying for this scholarship.
- Area of Interest
- College of Engineering, Computing, Technology & Math - Engineering