CASA Alumni Constituency Society Scholarship for Automotive Technology
- Recipient must be relative of an SIU graduate with preference given to relatives of CASA, CTC, STC, VTI or other succeeding colleges graduates.
- Recipients must be majoring in Automotive Technology or its successor.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours) for the semester of the award.
- Applicants must provide documentation showing good academic standing such as previous college transcripts, GPA, or ACT composite scores.
- First-time applicants will be given priority for awards, but individuals may re-apply every semester of enrollment.