CHHS Alumni Constituency Society Scholarship for Health Sciences
- Scholarship for a student majoring in Dental Hygiene, Health Care Management, Mortuary Science and Funeral Service, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Radiologic Sciences.
- Recipient must be relative of an SIU graduate with preference given to relatives of CASA, CTC, STC, VTI or other succeeding colleges graduates.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours) for the semester of the award.
- First-time applicants will be given priority for awards, but individuals may re-apply every semester of enrollment.
- CASA Alumni Constituency Board
- Area of Interest
- College of Health and Human Sciences, School of Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a relative (parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, cousin, stepparent, stepsiblings, legal guardian, etc.) who is a graduate of SIU Carbondale?
If yes, you must answer the following questions to apply for this scholarship.
- 1. What is your relative's name?
- 2. What is your relationship?
- 3. Is this person a graduate of any of the following former colleges/programs at SIU Carbondale:
#College of Applied Science & Art (CASA)
#College of Technical Careers (CTC)
#School of Technical Careers (STC)
#Vocational Technical Institute (VTI)
If yes, please select the corresponding answer below.