David C. Johnson Scholarship
The scholarship will be open to all applicants with the following qualifications:
- a second or third year student in good academic standing enrolled at the SIU School of Law as selected by the selection committee.
- a first generation college student, i.e. from a family where neither parent received a degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- The student must swear and affirm that (s)he is eligible for the scholarship in accord with the selection criteria provided herein.
- Ronald E. and Michelle A. Osman
- Area of Interest
- School of Law
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a rising 2L or 3L?
- Do you swear and affirm that you are eligible for this scholarship in accordance with the selection criteria provided herein?