Farm Credit Services Agriculture Finance Scholarship
Farm Credit Services Agriculture Finance Endowed Scholarship will issue two equal annual scholarships.
- Preference for the first scholarship shall be given to a student who is entering their junior or senior year and is from one of the counties served by Farm Credit Services of Southeastern Illinois.
- Preference for the second scholarship shall be given to a student who is a transfer student from a community college in the counties served by Farm Credit Services of Southeastern Illinois.
Preference for both scholarships shall be given to students who:
- Have a career goal to work in agriculture finance.
- Are active on agriculture committees either at SIUC or in the community.
- Come from a farm background.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Farm Credit Illinois
- Area of Interest
- College of Agricultural, Life & Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences