Dr. David F. and Mrs. Mary G. Rendleman Pre-Med Scholarship
The Dr. David F. and Mrs. Mary G. Rendleman Pre-Med Scholarship was established as a result of the donors’ desire to assist deserving young people prepare for a career in medicine. Dr. David F. Rendleman attended SIU and practiced general surgery in Southern Illinois most of his adult life. He is a former SIU Foundation Board member and he and Mary are founding members of the SIU Presidents Council. They would be particularly gratified to see students from Anna-Jonesboro High School (from which Dr. Rendleman graduated) benefit from their gifts.
- Scholarship for a full-time student at Southern Illinois University Carbondale majoring in pre-med.
- Recent graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School or other Union County high school. If there are no applicable students, the scholarship will be opened to recent graduates from high schools in the following Illinois counties: Williamson, Jackson, or Alexander.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a high school principal, teacher, or guidance counselor at the high school from which they graduated.
- Dr. David F. and Mrs. Mary G. Rendleman
- Area of Interest
- College of Agricultural, Life & Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- You are required to submit a letter of recommendation from a high school principal, teacher, or guidance counselor from your high school. Please upload your letter here.